Terms and Conditions - Nelsis Consultancy Digital Marketing Agency
Terms and Conditions
– Explanation of the purpose of the document.
– Clear identification of the parties involved (agency and clients).
2. Services Offered
– Description of the digital marketing services offered by Nelsis Consultancy.
– Scope of services and limitations.
3. Client Responsibilities
– Explanation of the responsibilities and requirements for clients engaging with the agency’s services.
4. Pricing and Payment
– Details about pricing structure, including fees, packages, and additional costs.
– Payment terms, methods, and late payment policies.
5. Contract Duration and Termination
– How the contract duration works, including renewal and termination procedures.
– Conditions under which either party can terminate the contract.
6. Intellectual Property
– Ownership of intellectual property related to the agency’s services and deliverables.
– Usage rights granted to the client and limitations on use.
– How sensitive information will be handled and protected.
– Non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality obligations.
8. Data Privacy and Protection
– How client data will be handled in compliance with relevant data protection regulations.
– Data usage, storage, and security measures.
9. Disclaimer of Guarantees
– Clear statement about results and outcomes not being guaranteed.
– Managing client expectations regarding the effectiveness of the agency’s services.
10. Liability and Indemnification
– Limitations of the agency’s liability in case of losses or damages.
– Client responsibilities in mitigating potential risks.
11. Force Majeure
– Explanation of how unforeseen circumstances beyond either party’s control will be managed.
12. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
– Designation of the governing law and jurisdiction.
– There are various ways to settle disagreements, including negotiation, mediation, or arbitration.
– Explanation of how changes to the terms will be communicated and implemented.
14. Entire Agreement
– Statement that the Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties.
– A clause in the agreement states that even if one part is unenforceable, the rest remains valid.
16. Contact Information
– How clients can contact Nelsis Consultancy for inquiries, support, or concerns.
Get in Touch
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours.
House-42 Road-09 Nikunja- 2 Dhaka 1229 Bangladesh